Frequently Asked Questions
A bookkeeper records the day to day financial transactions of a business. They process and record the large volume of transactions involving sales, purchases, payroll, collection of accounts receivable and payment of bills.
- A thorough, dedicated bookkeeper will always keep detailed records that are up to date
- Up to date balance sheets, profit and loss reports as well as cash flow statements
Focusing on what is important to You
- Using a bookkeeping service will allow you to focus on what is important to you, both within and outside of your business.
Predicting your businesses financial future
- Once you have a detailed recording and a better overview of the company’s accounts, it is much easier to plan and predict the future.
- Easily access your financial information on any device with an internet browser and an internet connection. This means you can instantly see your businesses activity in real time from your desktop, mobile phone or tablet.
- Share access to your online account with your accountant, bookkeeper, and other users via a secure log in.
- You will not have to perform backups – Online software will take care of it.
- Bank level security for your business information. Your information will be safely and securely maintained within the online software server.
- Integration with 100’s of third-party apps that will help make you and your work flow more efficient.
Aligned bookkeeping uses Google drive, email, Xero accounting software and is available to pick up documents when required.
Aligned bookkeeping works with Xero software (Certified), Quickbooks online (Pro-advisor certified), Cliniko- Allied Health Practice Management Software, Hubdoc, Paypal and Excel. As well we are able to integrate any Apps or programs that your business is currently or will be working with.
We understand how important it is to have trust in the company that you hire to manage your private financial information. The privacy of our customers is the utmost importance to us and we won’t share your information with third parties. Any data that we come in contact with will be held in the strictest confidence. Your companies data is accessed only by Aligned Bookkeeping, all passwords used are strong and unique and we utilize two-step verification whenever possible. For accounting files, we use secure third party online hosting platforms such as Xero and Quickbooks.
CRA New small business start checklist:
GST/HST filing and readmittance:
Payroll deduction on line calculator: